Sunday, July 26, 2015

Seriously? I'm going to L.A.?


Image result for lala land
 
Just not possible.  Los Angeles  - one of the few places on the face of our planet that I have never had the slightest interest in visiting.  DisneyLand - yes.  LaLa Land - nevah!

Oh, I had the 6th International Conference on Ageing & Spirituality on my crowdfund wish list, but took it off a couple days ago.  


Image result for 6th International Conference on Ageing & Spirituality


Last summer, I'd longed to attend last year's Gifting the World as We Age conference in Seattle - who doesn't want to go to Seattle?  It broke my heart, missing the soul-inspiring presentations.  

In spite of the fact that Sage-ing International highly recommended the L.A. conference, realized a couple days ago that I just couldn't justify the outrageous transportation & hotel costs.  Hey, for the cost of the one conference, I could attend two or three Omega or Rowe workshops.  Just not worth it.  


And then I saw that Dayle Friedman (Rabbi, MSW, MA, BCC) is going.

Image result for dayle friedman


That tore it.

Suddenly, the Omega & Rowe & other workshops have moved down the list & an L.A. conference claims the top spot.


If Rabbi Dayle is going, it will be worth the time energy co$t to get there.  Even to Los Angeles.


Image result for dayle friedman




No comments:

Post a Comment