Monday, January 11, 2016

Being whole


Image result for rowe conference center



I am transformed.  Or maybe not.  Maybe it's being able to experience ME & being okay with it.


Image result for rowe conference center



Primary things learned this past weekend:
  • Different is okay, lets you add to the larger circle rather than bar you from it.
  • Playing at the top of my game can aggravate others.
  • Having a good vantage point outside the physical circle doesn't keep us from being part of the real one.
  • The past has passed - let it illuminate & stay where it is.
  • People are...  No words, they just are.
  • Life astonishes me with all the bounty constantly beamed at us.
  • Sometimes the shortest route is best, sometimes the longest.  Know which, when.

 Image result for rowe conference center
Nancy - you went beyond my greatest imaginings!
I love you & Joel & everything everything everything!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment