Sunday, March 20, 2016

still hoping to get to Medicare


Image result for aca


Just over 10.5 months to go!  Don't qualify for the ACA, still checking out if I'm part of the Medicaid extension Gov. Wolf authorized last year (without my knowledge!) & if I am is it still possible to sign up or do I have to wait for an open enrollment.


 Image result for medicaid


In the meantime, my scalp has been tingly - right side - all day, from the hair line down to the base of the skull.  Am super congested when I get up in the morning.  Joints are achy, can't stand long.  Feel basically fine, just not all that fit.  And no sense plowing money into testing, since I lack $ for treatment et al.

Got me thinking about Dad, who didn't seek a doctor's consultation for his nasty headaches.  Even if he had sought care, it would have been useless, since the tumor was inoperable as soon as the first cell formed.


Image result for 65

Never thought I'd be so fatalistic, but really don't have any other option.  Still hoping to get to Medicare coverage in passable health.  We shall see what we shall see! 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment