Thursday, August 7, 2014

scoff marks

Friends & acquaintances typically scoff when I talk about how challenged I am at doing the social thing.  Balk at my claim to be a social loner.

All they have to do is look at my Facebook postings.  How many of them are about doing something, even with John?  99.99% are informational, comments about what's up in this nutsy world of ours, links to my various blogs.  And zip photos.  

Am comfortable with who I am, just not all that at ease with others.  That's turned out to be a strength in what I am doing now.  If I had the number & depth of friends that some assume are mine, wouldn't have any time for doing all the delving & deep thinking & creative conjuring in which I'm presently immersed.

Let 'em scoff.  Everything in it's own time.  Who would have thought I'd be where I am, doing all this way cool stuff on saging & eldering?!?  Livin' the dream ~ except my dreams were never this WOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment