Wednesday, August 6, 2014

beautiful back bone

Matters squat what you want to do, what your loftiest goals may be - without an emotional back bone, they'll go pffffttttt.

That was brought home to me as I slugged my way through the introduction to Regina Leeds book, One Year to an Organized Life.  Would that we all permanently internalized & lived her statement, "I want being organized to be a tool in your support arsenal, which might include your spiritual studies, exercise regime, diet, circle of friends & family, even time with a qualified therapist. The world is waiting for the unique contributions you were born to make.  Are you ready to create the environment that will support & sustain your best efforts?  I wrote this book for you."

Her book was written for someone with a full set of vertebrae.  For so long, I had a wish bone where my back bone ought to be.  There is something more there now, something finally past the soft bone matter state. Maybe I'm up to a toddler's back bone.  Time will tell when I am blessed with a mature spine.  

Time & evidence of things done, not just talked about & planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment