Monday, August 4, 2014

one singular sensation

The #1 thing that came from experiencing Omega is the certainty we are born to have the incredible be part of every day.  What we take to be extraordinary, even downright magical, is simply how life is meant to work.

So many people treat the fantastic in our lives as utterly outside the norm.  So many keep eyes wide shut against seeing the spectacle of sensational things people moments happening in every 24 hours.

Yesterday, I had a singular experience at the last Omega workshop.  Literally indescribable.  Interesting that at the start of the exercise, I was one of three people who felt totally unengaged.  Within a few moments, I came up with a starting place.  Within moments of that, was at the meant-to-be place.

Wondering...  If I'd been unsettled when a moment didn't come to me right off the bat, if I'd dredged up something artificial rather than admitting nothing came to me, if I hadn't been at peace being where I was, no matter how different that was from most, maybe the process would have turned out equally as phony.  

The think I remember most from the had-to-be-there experience was my immediate response at the close - I was rocked with laughter.  Wonderful, delightful rollicking laughter.  So NOT expected, yet so right.  

Is my life filled with magic?  Someone looking at it might conclude it is.  To me, magic is the sensation we get when things go the way they were designed.  Fairy godmothers are famous for making things work out, for coming up with exceptional outcomes.  When we each become the fairy godmother of our own life, its filled with singular sensations of wonder & amazement & awe.

No comments:

Post a Comment