Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Taking "everything" back

It would be lovely to say, "These two sentence can break the enchantment that keeps most eyes from seeing touching experiencing the magic that surrounds us."  

But that's not, I realized after writing my last posting, how things are.  

For me, the words that unlocked unseen, boundless worlds were "Be prepared to be surprised" & "Expect everything."

The ONLY thing that I can say for absolute sure is that they very likely may NOT work for anyone else.  It would all be too easy if life was that simple.  It's not, it's not supposed to be.  That's what makes it special.

To me, magic is a name for when things turn out the way they were always supposed to, at least in The Creator's original & only plan.  And we see that magic around us when whatever words break the spell that we've woven around ourselves that keeps our sight distorted, our feelings skewed, our senses out of whack.  And we each have to find our own words, in our own time...  transcending time.  

I can no more tell anyone else the words that break the spell that grips most humans than I could hand them one of the books that changed my life view with the promise it will do the same for them.  It won't. They have to find their own enlightenment.  

So, I hereby take back "everything."  Those are my words.  Go find your own - or share the ones you've found, the ones that have already helped you break through to see the magic that surrounds us.

No comments:

Post a Comment