Sunday, December 20, 2015

"Why are we so afraid to let go?" ~or~ "Edie does it again!"


Image result for wes angelozzi quote


First, Edie Weinstein posts a Wes Angelozzi quote that - just a few hours ago - prompted a mega release.  Now, she's shared a link to an online course  that shouts directly to where my healthiest self is at this very moment!  


Image result for edie weinstein
2016 will find me continuing what I started this year - clearing & cleaning out my head & house, every type of environs I inhabit.  I've made some headway letting go of holding on to whatever no longer suits, simply because of some strange, unvoiced but stubbornly present fear of what might happen if I totally let go.  The image that has long come to mind is of an almost fully emerged butterfly refusing to let the very very very tip of a front leg let go of the cocoon.  Only fear of... who knows what keeps it fatally anchored to the past.
  

 Image result for butterfly emerging from cocoon


What fabulous about is that I'm already on that path.  The living room looks better than ever. The kitchen is ready for ladening the counters with take out & holiday nibbles, uncorking wine & sloshing cocktails.  Even the basement is prepped for a make over. The house is looking great; I'm primed & ready for more.

Did I mention that the course is from Daily Om?  A wonderful site that I've drifted from now calls me back!


Image result for daily om



The course starts out with clear (as in no heart clutter) intentions & promises.  It's up to each individual to decide how much to pay.  The folks paying the least get the exact same course as those opting to pay the most.  And your money is refunded if not 100% satisfied.  Their funding dynamic models their goal of clarity.  How cool is that?! 


How will it work?  After you sign up, you receive a new lesson every day, a full year's worth.  Promising!  And I like the look of course leader, Stephanie Bennett Vogt.  Looks like a soul sister to Edie!


Image result for Stephanie Bennett Vogt 


Edie, ya did it again!  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment