Tuesday, June 9, 2015

SO not who I thought

Image result for winging it

Talking about myself.  Not at all the traits that I manifested for 60+ years.  Yorvar Synnestvedt described what he saw decades & decades ago as an "inspired winger."  In point of fact, I am far far far less effective as a winger & incredibly MORE as a very organized humanoid.  

I like to know what needs to be done & when I'm going to do it.  Not when it might get done, when it will.  

Image result for time management

Rather adventuresome, figuring out the organization SKILLS that I need to learn (from the ground up) to match the traits.

Also discovered my deep belief in collaboration.  Which is clear to anyone who knows the delight I take in volunteering to help this cause or that use. Collaboration is what makes the world go 'round (love is what makes the trip worthwhile).  Here, too, I am building my skills (again, from the ground up) at encouraging enticing engaging people enough that they come on board with whatever I'm working on.

 Image result for it isn't much fun for one but two

As Pooh put it so very well - it isn't much fun for one, but two...

Organization & collaboration, two keys to what make me effectively tick.  Who da thunk it?!

No comments:

Post a Comment