Monday, June 8, 2015

Making less more!

This is a build off this morning's post.  Amazing how FAST things can change - instead of taking time off from the apres-church spreads, come September (when they start back up) will be picking up the slack when no one is signed up.  It's eazy peazy for me & as long as I'm getting reimbursed (a new thing for me!) it is a no brainer.  Fresh fruit assortment, purchased crackers & two types of cheeses, homemade or really good cookies.  Awed at how just a few hours of letting my original post steep into my head & heart changed my perspective entirely!

Image result for bryn athyn cathedral

Realized that my response to having people say "Too much!" has been to step back, away.  That doesn't serve anyone.  Instead, will do what works.  Nora does so much, it will be fun to let her know that all she needs do is let me know on Friday if no one is signed up & a simple yet satisfying spread will show up for post-adult service nibblings.  

(Am strongly suspecting it was Guardian Angel Geneva who set me right - my lower lip definitely felt a tug!)

Image result for kitchen angel


No comments:

Post a Comment