Thursday, July 24, 2014

BEST did not show

What a different feeling on a weigh-in Thursday to discover I gained a pound last week - and to know that I didn't put in my BEST effort where it is the easiest.  Picking the foods I eat.  

This past week, I have indulged.  Not big time, but definite.  

Blueberry pancakes were in, green veggies were out.  Not stacks of blueberry pancakes.  On both occasions, just one.  But a big one.  With butter & syrup or powdered sugar.  And the bare minimum of green vegetables & even fewer green leafy types.  

It's one thing when I weigh myself & there's a gain or maybe just no loss.  When I've given my best to watching what I eat, then it's just week where my body stayed stable.  But when I've veered off course, then there's the sense of, "Rats!"

I don't like that sense of "could have done it better."  Good better best - never stop to rest.  Make the good better & the better best!

No comments:

Post a Comment