Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Hit & a Myss

 Image result for omega institute

Be still, my beating heart.  The 2015 Omega catalogue of conferences & workshops arrived yesterday.  

The joy of thumbing through it & RECOGNIZING this place & that, to know that I've actually BEEN.  And that it was as indescribable & life changing as I always expected.  
 Image result for omega institute

 

To my shock & awe, Caroline Myss' Navigating Changes in Your Life (Oct 23-25) - on my calendar for months - is OUT as a must-go, because the Social Visionaries Conference (July 31-Aug 2) is IN.  The Conscious Elder - interior purpose & social engagement (Aug 28-30) remains on "wish" status.


 Image result for social visionaries

As for Christina Pratt's Shamanic Wisdom For Living - and Dying - Well at Rowe...  bumped to "wish list," too.  Hey, Nancy Slonim Aronie, who's presenting Writing from the Heart at both Rowe & Omega, is totally cut! 


Image result for in a pickle idiom

Am in an unexpected pickle, with three absolutely positively MUST GO conferences on my 2015 calendar.  The Leading to Well-Being Conference, Falls Church, VA at the end of this month, is a gotta.  Then the National Leadership Exchange & Conference of Creative Aging, in D.C., in the middle of May.  And the Social Visionaries Conference at the end of July, Rhinebeck NY.  That's a minimum $3,000 investment!  But can't imagine missing any of them.  Each is essential, each in a totally different way.  The first hits my why, the second my what, the third my how.  And going to each - and all the days I apply what's learned - is the when.


 Image result for leading to well being conference gmu


Image result for national center for creative aging 
 

 Image result for people at omega institute


Disappointing to bump Caroline Myss totally off my list, ditto Nancy Slonim Aronie, but over the moon to have three such different, complementary solid hits written IN  PEN on my calendar!  


Image result for girls soft ball home run

 
 
 SWIIIIIIIIG!

No comments:

Post a Comment