Friday, May 6, 2016

CRUSHED!


Image result for changing the odds conference 2016


As soon as I saw the ad for it in my just-arrived Live Happy magazine, was totally PSYCHED (no irony intended) to attend the Oct 6-7 2016 Changing the Odds ~ Compassion:  Brain Changer conference down in Dallas, TX.  There it is, prominently advertised in a May magazine, and yet it's already SOLD OUT!  My heart is crumpled.  

So, in spite of having NO longing to be in Dallas in the heart of summer, will screw my courage to the sticking point & instead head down to the July 18-20 Festival of Positive Education, even if I have to hitch hike down, pitch a tent & eat beans 

Although it's deep in the heart of TX, the festival will be heavily imprinted by PA, with both Martin Seligman & Angela Duckworth from the University of Pennsylvania's Positive Psychology Center.  

There is great power in generating energies.  Will go down for the inspiring July festival & maybe a path will open that gets me back down to the October conference, too.  It's amazing what the Universe can do when it knows what's truly wanted! 

Can't write more.  Heading down to Be Well Cafe to drown my sorrows in their Eggsparagus & biggest cafe au lait.  And ~ on an up note ~ wearing, for the first time evah, my "Hey! What's YOUR dream?" T-shirt!!!!


 Image result for festival of positive education


No comments:

Post a Comment