Thursday, May 26, 2016

3:40 a.m.


3:40 a.m. and I've been awake since close to 2:00 a.m. with a massively painful left knee.  First time, but hardly a surprise.

I've had structural problems with my left leg - beginning with my messed up left foot - for close onto fourteen years.  It was, until now, an inconvenience.  But this HURTS.  It was a little painful during the day - that's not so unusual - but it got bad while I was sleeping.

This aging the old-fashioned way has its downers & I've gotten used to people going off on rants about me not taking better care of myself because of not hot footing it to the doctor's.  But this is my 8 months until Medicare, don't qualify for Medicaid (too much money, assets) or the ACA (make too little money) health care reality.  

Will sleep come?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment