Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Onward & upward - my first coaching session

For all that has been, Thanks. To all that shall be, Yes.


 Image result for soaring


This time yesterday, I was curled up on the living room couch, writing in my journal (thanks, Kim!), having a cuppa, Max on my left, Rennie on my right, Sky curled up on my lap.  Taking my intentional ease as I cleared my mental & emotional decks, in prep for my first coaching session with Jane Kerschner.  

There are few times in my life that extremely high expectations were more than  met, where they soared to much more.  My first visit to The Dutch Inn & meeting its owner, the unforgettable Ned Hills.  My first visit to The Robert Morris Inn, tucked alongside the Tred Avon in Oxford, MD.  My first trip to England, first sight of Oxford.  


 Image result for oxford uk


Rare moments when the reality fully realized every expectation, then some.

Yesterday, experiencing my first session with Jane.  Add that to my list.

Have never seen how having a coaching session via phone - or Google Hangout, to which we'll shift as soon as I'm able - could do a lick of good, but from the moment it hit me that Jane (who's based a considerable trek down I-95, in Chevy Chase, MD) could give me the just-right support I need, it's all seemed as right as rain.  And it was!  From my first out-of-the-blue AH HA! that Jane is THE coach for me to yesterday's sign off, it all flowed.

My thanks to Jane for a priceless moment in time that soared beyond my highest expectations.   Onward & upward!



Image result for kaleidoscope coaching and consulting






Credits:
coop.iup.edu
ecschool.com.mt
kalculture.com














For all that has been, Thanks. To all that shall be, Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment