Thursday, February 25, 2016

Home-spun beauty


Image result for quotes room design

Nancy Aronie suggests making your workspace beautiful, welcoming - a place where it's a pleasure to do what calls to be done.  

At the moment, my workspace resembles my mind - or, where my mind was for many years.  It hasn't been there for quite a while, but still my living spaces resemble the old inner aarrrrrggggghhhhh.


Image result for closet computer with curtains


What a pleasure to work on bringing my workspace in line with the living room, which is cozy & welcoming.  To bring all our living spaces in line with the current me, rather than mirroring a moi who hasn't existed for many whiles.  Just taken all of me time to process that happy fact & play catch up.

My big splurge for this room will be getting it painted.  Not sure about the other walls, but the one behind where the computer currently is with be a rich, warm, deep version of maroon, the perfect backdrop for a wonderful LARGE collage, a gift this past Christmas from a special friend of ours.  


 Image result for beauty quotes


What joy to use my time for something rewarding satisfying joyful.  The minutes will tick by, whether I fritter them away or use them for wonder.  

When put like that, not much choice, is there? 


No comments:

Post a Comment