Sunday, February 28, 2016

Finding my swing


Image result for bobby jones



Although I didn't know the words to put it in, all my life has been about finding the swing that's meant for me & me along.  Then making the good use of it the good universe intended from my birth.

Obstacles - pretty interesting informative educational obstacles - marked my path, but am pleased that I kept up the forward movement.  


Image result for babe didrikson zaharias golf


It's been an fascinating experience, clearing out the computer studio.  Coming across old letters, pictures from my niece to my sister, a letter to Mim from her lifelong pen pal in wooly wilds of Victoria, AU.  

Can wish & wish & wish that I'd developed a more effective communications style I always imagined was within reach.  The fact is, my style is my style.  Make it work for me.  No - let it work for me.  It's weird, being raised to focus on what I'm NOT, which only swallows up a being.  Focus on all I am.


Image result for arnold palmer


I am.  Combined, two of the most powerful words in the universe.  Make life a celebration of I am, help others - all others - to do the same.  For me, THAT's finding my swing, the one for which I was born.


 Image result for bagger vance quotes






Credits:
golfhistoryapp.com (Bobby Jones)
prettybrainy.com (Babe Didrikson)
golf.clickon.com (Arnold Palmer)
pinterest

 

No comments:

Post a Comment