Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Congruent living spaces



That’s what I want – a living space that’s congruent with what matters most deeply to me, to John.   


I could have used the word harmonious, but congruent has the edges that call out to me, the delineation.   


It’s not a word that’s going to pass the 6th grade test – is it simple enough for the average 6th grader to recognize – considered the staple of public writing, but my blogs are written for me, not a nebulous anonymous public.


I want my living spaces – all of them – to be congruent with what matters in all aspects of my life.  Which is where the first challenge lies – knowing what that is.  Not what I want it to be, what it is, really & truly & deep down in my bones.  


Fleshing out what I mean by congruent – that’s a task I’ve started, one I suspect will continue to the end of my days.  What does a congruent living space look like to me?  Hmmmmmmmm…



No comments:

Post a Comment