Thursday, November 12, 2015

In a flash


Image result for lightning


Stunned at how swiftly my life routine changed.  Literally, in a flash. As in a flash of insight & application. Thanks to a small book with a big message.

The Compound Effect is the book title AND describes what I've experienced over my life - a compounding of events lessons people in my life that's brought me to this astonishing place on my time line.  

Image result for the compound effect

I slept in yesterday.  No big deal.  Except that within a matter of a couple days, it no longer meshed with my morning practice, throwing the day off until I realized what was afoot, got my act together, and reclaimed my balance.

This morning, all was back to where it's always wanted to be.  Alarm went off at 5:10 a.m., hit snooze & - still snugged next to John - went through my mental rise & shine steps, swung out of bed & went over to the window for several minutes of grateful contemplation, headed to the front room for my morning namastes, got dress, fed the cats, then struck out on a walk around the neighborhood, returned home & read until John got up at 6:45 a.m. - feeling gggggrrrrrrrrrrrreat!

 Image result for change


This wasn't what I was doing this time last week.  Or on Monday.  Did it Tuesday, but knew even then it was a forever change.  This feels right, feels like what I've known was always best & never had the...  not sure what the word is, to make it so.

One little book, one very changed life.  All in a flash.


Image result for change




 

No comments:

Post a Comment