Monday, November 2, 2015

I love Nancy Slonim Aronie!


Image result for nancy slonim aronie


To the moon & back!  

Actually, to Rowe & back - the plan is to start my new year off with the very best sort of BANG, attending her 01/08/16 Writing from the Heart workshop at Rowe Conference Center in northwestern Massachusetts!

I've never met Nancy, never heard her (that I recall) on NPR or anywhere else, but felt an immediate kinship the moment I started reading her book.  It felt like a home coming, a reconnection with an old friend, someone I'd unfolded to, shared my deepest self without fear or shame.  

In some past life, we sat around a cozy fire, as she introduced me to Rumi...

Inside you there is an artist you don't know about...  
Say yes quickly, if you know, if you known it 
from before the beginning of the universe.



Image result for to the moon  & back


No comments:

Post a Comment