Friday, October 16, 2015

Mim's fine hand - Mim memory in the making


  Here Comes The Sun Long Sleeve Tee



For weeks - months - have been dithering over WHAT to wear to the wing-ding we're pairing with watching Mim's online memorial tribute. In July, I almost ordered a tunic with purple iris, a favorite flower.  Just didn't completely click.  Since then, I've been tempted by this outfit or that, but they never fully spoke to me.

This morning, an e-mail arrived informing me that a funky long sleeve T-shirtHere Comes The Sun, is on sale at The Greater Good  - one day only. Goose bumps! 

On the trip back from Florida to well-chilled Pennsylvania, we kept saying, "Bring back the sun!"  But on the trip down, we'd ring out - with total joy & excitement - "HERE COMES THE SUN!", drawing out each word.  


  Here Comes The Sun Long Sleeve Tee


Definitely seeing my sister's fine hand in this!






No comments:

Post a Comment