Wednesday, February 11, 2015

makes sense to me

Certain things always made common sense to me.  Other things have always left me scratching my head as to why I did limiting stuff like that.  

I was born believing we are meant to live lives that make sense.  Doing what creates the highest vibration of happiness makes sense.  Dumb & dorky to let less-than take priority.  Going for the highest happiness vibe is also a great way to not block others seeking what brings them the same.  

For me, that includes an orderly house, work that matters, a vegetarian diet.  

Look at our teeth - they're designed to mash, not gash & tear.  Fruits & vegetables are meant to be oicked & cut down - they grow back.  Try that with a cow.  Or a fish.  Or a shrimp.  Common sense.


Life is really very simple.  Choose wisely.  Choose based on seven generations out.  Choose based on what serves us best.  Don't make it into an epic struggle.  Hand over the chaos & embrace the simple best.  Live life the way I dreamed the other night when a scathingly brilliant business plan came to me, one that was remarkable in its simplicity & accessibility, yet which others had overlooked.  Many benefited from its roll out, including friends & family.  

Someone asked me if I remembered what the idea was & I said, "Nope."  But that seems wrong.  It feels like the idea was living life as a high happiness vibe.  Makes sense to me!



Image result for rainbow colors

No comments:

Post a Comment