Monday, August 8, 2016

Resistance or Reset?






I am busy clearing out The Retreat, a room I thought had already been overhauled.  That being so, have wondered if my new onslaught of cleaning/cleansing fever is simply Resistance rearing its head to keep me from more important work.

It is not.  Although I'd cleared the room out & set it in spiffy order, there were many bits & pieces still strewn about, sucking out energies.  So, I set about with a will.  Tossed out several stacks of magazines that don't connect.  Kept ones that do, including a 2007 New Yorker with an article about whether Obama might overtake Clinton & a Vanity Fair with a Tina Fey on the cover.  Things I could not have imagined just yesterday that I'd be packing along to BATS got the boot.  Old journals that lack relevancy are tucked in the trash, gobs of books are headed out the door. 

Turns out to be Reset, not Resistance.  Restoring my balance to where it is rightly gauged, not the way it's been low these almost 65 years.  And I am not dragging my heels, waiting for the room to get done before I put my shoulder to the wheel. 

Put a final finishing touch on the crowdfund request, something that makes complete sense to include but only came to me today - part of the funding I'm requesting will go toward consultant & attorney fees re: forming a non-profit.  without which it would have been incomplete.  Time to get my final two pictures ready to include & post it online.

Been working every day on my Values-Vision-Dreams project, posting each morning a value to consider, a value-related video to watch - - so blessed to have Values.com as a resource.  Figured out a game that any age can play tagging up "billboards" and narratives about each one.  My brain is burbling with ways to compose Vision Statements, to build from that to identifying soul-powering dreams.

And my Cyber Access for the Technically Timid business card design is in the hands of professional designers who will turn my amateur efforts into a gatefold business card worth of CATT!

It's easy to get sucked into misplaced energies whose secret agenda is to distract rather than empower & I will take care not to go down that enticing route.  What will be left, when I'm done with the whole house - which will take far longer than giving wings to my two marquee projects - are those things that fuel our lives, give flight to our own soaring dreams.







1 comment:

  1. The you have is very useful. The sites you have referred was good. Thanks for sharing... Foto Mesum Tessa Nude Muka Sange

    ReplyDelete