Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Paths taken


It seems such a short time ago that it first hit me, "We are all on our own path."  And it only JUST struck me - that was my first experience seeing boundaries within my family. 

Was it twenty fifteen ten years ago that I first fully realized there was no need to worry about my sibs or my mother - they were on their own path?  That each has THEIR path, unfamiliar to me but just right for them.  No need to worry or try to avert problems or head off possible whatever.  Whatever happened, it would be right.

The Tao is the Way, the Path.  But there is no describing it.  Those who think they can are not experiencing the Tao.

So it is with all of us.  All we can do is walk the path, experience its transforming powers, know that walking it with all the integrity we can muster, believing others - all others - are doing the same.  In doing that, we open the way to transformation beyond imagination - ourselves, our surroundings, the world, universe.  It starts with walking our path, our Way, believing in our mind heart soul that all others are doing the same. 

Judge not that ye be not judge.  Walk your path, let others walk theirs.

No comments:

Post a Comment