Sunday, July 24, 2016

"Any act, with practice, becomes easy" - Aye, therein lies the rub!


Image result for vineyards in napa


Sadly, Og Mandino's words are woefully apt for so many things in my life.  Throughout my life, from earliest days to this very moment, I have, without thought to the outcome, chosen an easier path, given into a freakish fear of being a flat-out success, succumbed to the false meme that focus determination accomplishment are beyond my comprehension.  Succumbing, over & over & over, set that "but not you" mindset as a core default habit, rather than its opposite - the , focus fielding, shivering with excitement, adrenalin pumping "Bring it on !" attitude/action.

Find a way, every day, to live THAT belief, moving past & far beyond the never worked but feels so familiar wretched pattern.  


What we do over & over, with often unintentional practice, becomes easy.  What becomes easy becomes what we do over & over.  It then becomes habit.  And our habits rule our lives WAY more than our conscious mind. 

So, wake up, conscious mind!  There are dirty deeds afoot - dastardly habits that feel right but do great wrong  - that need the spotlight of my focus, the attention of my awareness, the white heat of my actions.  Let's shake up the status quo & transform it into status WOW! 



Image result for wow!


1 comment:

  1. Poker Game I’m completely enjoying as of it and that I have you ever bookmarked to ascertain out new stuff you'll post.. Can you also check Pemain Poker Profesional

    ReplyDelete