Thursday, May 3, 2018

It's only freaking awesome IF there is follow through

All the way.  To complete done finis.  

The past two days have been filled with an emotional roller coaster.  Is there a spiritual equivalent for puberty & menopause, with things in ferocious flux, some opening up, some settling down, some apparently attempting to do both simultaneously?  

Where I am right now has NOTHING to do with intelligence or mastering emotions.  This wild ride is of the spirit.  

The most jaw-dropping part of it all is how the Universe is saying, "The Great Spirit has your back - go for it!"  There are signs everywhere, courtesy of Rumi & Jen Sincero.

Jen - When your subconscious beliefs at out of alignment with the things and experiences we want in our conscious minds (and hearts), it creates confusing conflicts between what we are trying to create and what we are actually creating.  It's like we are driving with one foot on the gas and one foot on the brake. (05/01/18) ~ ~ ~ If you made the decision that you were going to reach your goals, you would do whatever it took.  If you merely wanted to, but hadn't made the firm decision to, you'd roll over and begin convincing yourself that your life is fine just the way it is. (yesterday)  ~ ~ ~  When you are vibrating at a high frequency, awesome things seem to flow to you effortlessly, and you seem to stumble over the perfect people and opportunities all the time (and vice versa).  As Albert Einstein observed, "Coincidence is God's way of staying anonymous."

Rumi -   For years, copying other people, I tried to know myself.  ~ ~  From within, I couldn’t decide what to do. ~ ~  Unable to see, I heard my name being called.  ~ ~  Then I walked outside.

Sheez Louise, girl - doesn't get clearer, more caring loving supportive than that! 

The Universe can be an awesome support, but The Great Spirit only lets it go so far.  It's like Will Smith showing Kevin James the most effective way to give a first kiss - the Universe can do the heavy lifting, working on the internal stuff, but it can only go 90% of the way to the sweet kiss of DONE. The last 10% is on me.  

These past years, months, days can only be freaking awesome if I handle that last 10%.  For years, copying other people, I tried to know myself.  ~ ~  From within, I couldn’t decide what to do. ~ ~  Unable to see, I heard my name being called.  ~ ~  Then I walked outside. 



No comments:

Post a Comment